A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Nightmare

Nightmare

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Nightmare

Postby dreamer58369 on March 27th, 2022, 2:54 pm

Dream: In my dream I was approximately 5yrs old and a little girl who had blonde hair and a pink dress. I was standing in what I assume was this little girl's father's office. The office was in the center of a library. the floor was carpeted green with yellow accents, and the walls were made of detailed mahogany wood. The room had a desk, filing cabinets and so on and was lit by a bankers light. There was a single door to the room that was made of the same wood as the walls and had a large frosted stained glass window that was yellow, blue, green, and red. Through the window I saw the shadow of the little girl's father, and another shadow, that of an unidentified creature. The thing then stabbed the father and the blood stained the window red. The figure came through the door revealing itself to be a robed creature that had a Kappa like face, half duck half man sort of thing I'm not exactly sure. I then switched POV to the duck thing's. and it picked up the little girl to eat her and right before he bit down I switched back to the little girl's view and saw the back of the thing's throat and it bit my neck and I woke up.

Significant Life Events: sex

Background: I am a girl, who is about 17 white and unemployed.

Mental Illness Or Depression: I have suffered from depression and anxiety in the past.

Feelings About People: I did not know anyone in the dream. I am trans so perhaps the little girl was the perception I had had of myself subconsciously before I fully knew at the time. The father was a random person who I had not seen, just in the dream I knew it was the little girl's father.

Relationship Status: Dating

When And How Often: This dream happened when I was around five and I had it anywhere between 18-40 times. I know that sounds unusual but it is true.
dreamer58369
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion