A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Semi truck

Semi truck

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Semi truck

Postby dreamer58358 on March 12th, 2022, 8:11 pm

Dream: Had a dream I was in a warehouse and it was nothing inside but an 18 wheeler my sister was the one inside of it . And inside the wear house it was dark . For some reason I’m sleeping outside the 18 wheeler on the floor with a blanket and I have a radio to contact my sister . And the whole time I’m there I’m scared but I’m not telling her that because I’m doing my job. Then I feel asleep and feel into a sleep Paralysis and inside that sleep paralysis I was a black heavy set lady about to take a shower and I was choosing between a pink and grey dry towel. Then I woke up in the dream and radios my sisters to see if she was okay . Then I hear my mom on the radio and a few other people and their boss was asking who wanted to pull a double to make it an 10hr shift . I was so confused on what was happening because I only knew that it was me and my sister . Then next thing I know there are 2 18 wheelers and I feel back to sleep in the dream but this time my eyes was open in the dream and I can see this figure coming toward me which I think is a women but I was sacred so I called for help but it wouldn’t work because I feel back into sleep paralysis and couldn’t wake up. Seen the heavy set lady again and kept telling my self to calm down before I die in my sleep. Then I woke up in the natural and realized that I was actually experiencing sleep paralysis ig this is the new way the devil is trying to kill me .

Significant Life Events: Killing the devil

Background: Female , work at ups,

Mental Illness Or Depression: BPD

Feelings About People: It’s been some months since I’ve seen or talked to anyone in my family . I pray that the more I focus on God and continue to do his will that they soon will be saved .

Relationship Status: Single

When And How Often: 3/12/22 first time having this dream
dreamer58358
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion