A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - A wedding?

A wedding?

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

A wedding?

Postby dreamer58315 on January 27th, 2022, 5:42 am

Dream: Marriage
Mary seeing her thanking her for the money( that she sent me in real life for my mom passing recently. Marriage
Mary seeing her thanking her for the money
Marriage happening me trying to look for something to wear
Wigs
None of them r right there balding or not full brown hair
Brad
Magic
Me trying to get drugs before the wedding
Aliens supposed to be coming to destroy or protect

So I go to put on bird or flower head scarf tried on 3 didn’t like any of them so went to look for something else to wear
Took it off did my makeup
They or my dad wanted me to talk n smoke in front of people there I didn’t want to I said no
War or death coming
Spraying colors onto black n white scene by maybe magic
Emily David
Calling Jesse
Marriage happening me trying to look for something to wear
Wigs
None of them r right there balding or not full brown hair
Brad
Magic
Me trying to get drugs before the wedding
Aliens supposed to be coming to destroy or protect me or come get me
Think I was at my house then I was at a building
So I go to put on bird or flower head scarf tried on 3 didn’t like any of them so went to look for something else to wear
Took it off did my makeup
They or my dad wanted me to talk n smoke in front of people there I didn’t want to I said no
War or death coming
Spraying colors my brother that passed away might have been there with me spraying onto black n white scene outside by maybe magic coming from my hands
Emily David
Calling Jesse
Having different color makeup palmettes seeing blue brown gold black green
A couple of guys saying they would help me find a light so I could do my makeup I felt in a rush and not satisfied how with how I looked end of the dream I think I was thinking bout the aliens

Significant Life Events: I’ve been reading opening up my mind to things like kundalini zen transmissions seers etc and taking phycdelic mushrooms 3 times within the past few months going into trance like states seeing visions hearing voices and knowing answers coming from within. Recently have been seeing what looks like to me invisible people

Background: 33 year old mom unemployed one son in a relationship Japanese and German I believe

Mental Illness Or Depression: I have had a past of schizophrenia on n off for 4 to 5 years im currently not diagnosed as one and no longer hear voices see people and off meds

Feelings About People: The people in my dream are church friends I haven’t seen them for maybe 10years or more except recently on zoom for my mother’s memorial I love my boyfriend see him every weekend

Relationship Status: I’m dating 3 year relationship Chris

When And How Often: Dreams of this nature and certain people have been coming after taking mushrooms I’ve seamed to be more aware in my dreams
dreamer58315
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion