A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Me

Me

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Me

Postby dreamer58309 on January 22nd, 2022, 6:51 pm

Dream: Dream #1 : I was at a nice place I was dressed in a very pretty sparkling dress and I had a blue shinny necklace and I was standing next to my crush the guy I’m talking to and there was a woman who walked to us and introduced me to everyone in room that I was his wife.

Dream #2 I was walking down a street and passed up a burning house that was been put out and I was dressed in a black dress and going to a funeral there were 3 people who died but couldn’t see who , when a man walked in and said that his grandma and brother died but he didn’t say who the 3rd person was. and it ended their we was all in the church.

Dream #3 I dream that I was at Walmart and the guy I’m talking to was there to see me and I kissed him then he kissed me back while I was at Walmart , then my dream later shifted that my mom was driving but I was following her to meet my aunt then we was gonna do something but my uncle appear talking about now he wanna leave so my mom left and drove off bringing him some where and I got into the new red car and I was tryna unjust the seat because I was feeling uncomfortable tryna keep up with my mother but I ended up using my gps but while driving I seen this huge crowd of people mostly men and this one man screaming with excitement saying yeah I know that’s right and there were these two boys being punish or bullied for liking eachother then I disappeared into this room that I can’t really explain then that where the dream ended .

Significant Life Events: I been having a lot of dreams about myself and they have been very clear and detailed dreams . And usually when I dream I only remember some parts but not everything. I been praying a lot to have a change in my life and The past 3 months I started praying for my future husband and asking to be prepared for that man but I’ve been talking to this guy for two months and been asking God if I should continue or keep moving on because I don’t want to waste anyone time if their not about marriage. I’ve also been having dream about my family and I’m not sure what these dreams mean and what message is tryna get through me .

Background: My name is Rianna I’m a senior in high school I’m 18 and I gave my life to God about 4 years ago. Been fully involved with my church and soon about to graduate school.

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: The people in my dream we all have good relationships not perfect but good so far . Some the people I’ve dreamed I don’t know well.

Relationship Status: dating

When And How Often: These dream happened 10days ago
dreamer58309
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion