A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - A message/ warning

A message/ warning

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

A message/ warning

Postby dreamer58302 on January 17th, 2022, 7:14 pm

Dream: SIDE NOTE: I’m not including this guys name so it’s just (….)
My sister and her boyfriend came and visited me at my job like always. I walked them out and said bye. As I began to walk straight I hear a grown man yell my name, mind you I work with all women. I work in a beauty store with all makeup. It’s a place called Ulta Beauty.I slowly turn right and I see a black man in a black suit with glasses. He’s on his knees praying in front of a red wall. Along side of him is his Bible and a bunch of journals. I’m standing there just staring at him as he’s still praying with his head in his folded hands. He looks at me as he’s getting up in relief, his face sweating, fear in his eyes. He trembles as he gets up. There is a chair behind him. He walks backwards to sit in the chair looking at me with this frightened look. As he sits down quickly in relief like he just got down working out he says to me looking me in my eyes not looking away he says “ (….)needs you.” He said “(…..) said someone is going to be there with you.” He said it as if he was running out of time to tell me. I don’t know this man at all never seen him a day in my life so I was confused and scared as to how he knew my name and who had been recently on my mind which was the boy he told me who needed me. After what he told me I dropped to the floor holding my stomach in shock. I wasn’t able to get a word out and that’s when my dream ended. The only colors I remember seeing was red, black and white.

Significant Life Events: I can’t remember but it was most likely about a boy that is always on my mind constantly. I am not experiencing fear or relationship issues.

Background: Female, nineteen, African American, currently working

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: The boy that the man told me about he and I never were really friends. We went to elementary, middle, and high school together. I started having dreams about him since March of 2020. Ever since then I’d always pray for him and his family because I felt as if that was the right thing to do. I also used to like him back in 2020 as well. We are not friends and we never have been.

Relationship Status: Single

When And How Often: This dream occurred December 15th 2021. This dream has not reoccurred since then.
dreamer58302
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion