A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Myself

Myself

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Myself

Postby dreamer58297 on January 16th, 2022, 1:17 am

Dream: I dreamed I was in my cousins house, they have a two story house. I was in one of the rooms but the architecture of the house was different. In real life you turn right and go into a theater room upstairs. In this dream I turned left and walked into the theater room. In the room was a table with a cushion on it. I lifted up the cushion and climbed through the floor. When I did that I was in an actual movie theater. This movie was about Zeus but it’s a reoccurring dream and is often about different gods. My cousins followed me into this room. As I gazed into the theater I walked up the stairs and there was a door at the top. One cousin said “I know of a place that’s better than the upper”, I walked to the door and as I was about to turn the knob I woke up.

Significant Life Events: Philosophy around death

Background: I’m a student, I’m 13, I’m a male and my ethnicity is white

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: I have a good relationship with both of my cousins. We talk regularly and don’t really have any fights.

Relationship Status: Single

When And How Often: It reoccurs randomly
dreamer58297
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion