A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Searching

Searching

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Searching

Postby dreamer58295 on January 9th, 2022, 4:46 am

Dream: I remember my dream vaguely. We were searching for someone, a young man. Apparently I only met this young man recently but we had already formed a strong connection and had strong feelings for each other. I don't remember what he looked like or what his name was...I also don't remember who the people were that were searching for this man as well.

I am not familiar with the place where this man went missing, so the dream was very confusing. But I remember being frustrated with the progress of the search. Then all of a sudden a guy was running away from us and he looked familiar and I shouted out to him by his name. This name was the name of my ex husband which made this dream so much more confusing.

Significant Life Events: We just moved to another town and I am not happy about it. I feel like I don't belong here and I had to give up a lot in the previous town where I lived, but we had to move for my husband's work. I am always stressed about finances. My husband grew up in this town and I lived here before as well, we met in this town (where we moved back to now)

My husband and I have been arguing more than usual (and we tend to argue often, we always say we fight hard but we love harder)

Background: 33 year old Female, Married, Mom of 4 children. Self employed photographer

Mental Illness Or Depression: I suffer from high functioning anxiety and occasional depression

Feelings About People: The only name or person I recall from my dream was my ex husband. I have no feelings towards him anymore, he has been absent from his children lives basically from when we were divorced. He lives in the same town where we moved back to now

Relationship Status: Married

When And How Often: Latest dream and not recurring
dreamer58295
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion