A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Debbie's Disappearance

Debbie's Disappearance

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Debbie's Disappearance

Postby dreamer58294 on January 7th, 2022, 5:04 pm

Dream: In my dream i woke up, and Debbie ( my great aunt ) was not in her hospice bed
I was outside sitting on plywood, playing with my 2 toy horses.
The day was clear and blue skies.
Then all of a sudden i was slowly pulled up and i seen a birds eye view of the area
and there i saw this man in a black cloak, it was the preacher in all black clothing, i could not see his face, i got the feeling that he was a bad person.
The black cloaked preacher was sifting thru leaves.
Then the hospice nurse came driving down the road in my papa's dirty cream colored truck.
The nurse was driving at a very high speed, straight down the road.
The nurse stopped at my house, and said that my great aunt is missing,
and then the nurse got back in the truck and started to drive, speeding, towards the river
I then looked under the office building, and i seen my great aunts face, but she was younger and healthier, and i was terrified.
I then dropped my toy horses, then ran into my house.
PART 2
I was at my school, and then i went to MRS.Karen's class, to help answer flags so i could help the other kids with their work.
and then i went out into the hall, outside i heard a very loud screeching sound of a car trying to stop.
Then all of a sudden giant white letters popped in front of my face, with 2 asterisks on each side, i cant remember the words in the middle of the asterisks.
i was then in my class room, but i was the only one that was in the room, i was alone, sitting in my seat, and my teacher Mrs. Faith came in and said that there had been a suicide
I was then in the gym, playing with a ball with my friend, Hayden Posey, when we decided that we had enough of playing with the ball, we snuck outside.
We were both hiding behind a rock, we did not want to get caught being outside.
i was intrigued by this old man standing beside his pickup truck, my teacher Mrs. Faith was talking to the old man.
My teacher Mrs. Faith handed the old man a piece of paper, and then my friend tried to convince me to run back inside the gym, but i wanted to buy more time so that i could eavesdrop the conversation between my teacher and old man.
the old man got in his truck and drove off.
and then my teacher acted like she was going to go into the school building,
and then she stopped and turned to my direction.
she then disappeared, i turned my head to see if the old man was gone.
and before i could turn back around to look at my friend, my teacher's face appeared right in front of me.

Significant Life Events: Stress :
because My great aunt Debbie is currently on Hospice end of life care, she is dying at home. I live with my Mom, Dad, Great Grandmother, Great Grandfather and of course my aunt debbie. So my mom and grandma are looking after debbie until she dies in the house.

Background: Age : 13, Female, white, not employed, is currently an acolyte soon to be Traditional Witchcraft Student for a 1 year term.

Mental Illness Or Depression: No mental Illnesses
No Depression

Texas
Paris, Texas

Feelings About People: Teacher :
MRS.Faith - she is my math teacher, i have a pretty good relationship with her. The down sides to her is that she is really hard on me, she is a religious freak, annoying.

Mrs. Karen ::
she is a teacher at my school, she's nicer than Mrs.Faith and she's not a religious freak like Mrs.faith, she is sweet and kind.

Hayden Posey ::
In my dream she was nice and was my friend, my best friend. ( IN REAL LIFE ) i do NOT like her, she is an obnoxious brat, selfish, and she is very rude, i really dont like the bitch.

Relationship Status: Im 13. Single

When And How Often: Dreamed :
last night
Recurring :
no
dreamer58294
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion