A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - After the wedding and I don’t know the couple

After the wedding and I don’t know the couple

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

After the wedding and I don’t know the couple

Postby dreamer58292 on January 6th, 2022, 7:28 am

Dream: In my dream, I saw a couple after their wedding and the bride was not in her wedding dress but the groom still in his wedding suit. Both are celebrities in their respective fields. You have never met them but I read they recently wed. The bride and groom were crying separately and did not comfort each other. I went over to the bride and she started crying loudly saying, “I did not ask for this.” As she said this to me, her husband walked past and he just starred at her and I looked up at him. He did not say a word but had tears running down his cheeks. I looked at the bride and said, ask for what? She said, this. What is this you are talking about? She said owing money. I said to her, let’s go over there because you owe her $10.

That was it, I woke up wondering why a celebrity couple are in my dreams and I have never met and I don’t know them. I only read about their wedding online and they looked happy and beautiful.

Significant Life Events: Finishing my book, creating taking care of my mother, creating a social enterprise and carrying out God’s work to provide opportunities for girls and retirees.

Background: I am 48 years of age, unmarried, female, black and unemployed.

Mental Illness Or Depression: No mental health problems

Feelings About People: I don’t know them. I remember seeing the picture and I said, she looks gorgeous and beautiful but not as gorgeous and beautiful as she does without makeup. I also noticed she lost weight.

Relationship Status: Single

When And How Often: No, it’s the first time I can remember of dreaming about anything in a longtime. This dream woke me up at 5am but I only went to bed at 1:45am.
dreamer58292
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion