A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Father- suitor

Father- suitor

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Father- suitor

Postby dreamer58290 on January 3rd, 2022, 1:36 pm

Dream: About three months ago, I was supposed to talk to someone my family had introduced for marriage. Two or three nights before the first meeting, I had a dream in which we talked to that gentleman and then we were talking to the family about the suitor. My father said that the suitor's family had told me that their son had a problem ( physical or mental or spiritual problem ), at that time one of our relatives who is a consultant and in some cases we consult her, she was very firm and serious in her opinion from the consultant's point of view that what you think is a problem is not an important issue and she was giving reason... My father listened as if convinced, and his discomfort subsided. My dream was very clear and real and suprised me.

My father died 17 years ago.

What is the interpretation of this dream?

Thank you very much.

Significant Life Events: What will happen about this suitor? Will we marry?

Sometimes I feel lonely and also feel my future is not clear ...

Background: I am 36.woman.postdoc researcher

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: My father really loved us and was very sensitive about our future. The relative trys to solve problems and find a rational way ,in a more relax method,in which both my father and I become happy and satisfied especially because in one hand my father was very sensitive and loving about his children and on the other hand I get dissapointed when things do not go well. This relative did such consultancies when my father was alive and we face a problem...

Relationship Status: Dating

When And How Often: About 3 months ago.

No
dreamer58290
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion