A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Beyoncé and kids

Beyoncé and kids

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Beyoncé and kids

Postby dreamer58287 on January 2nd, 2022, 7:45 am

Dream: The most I remember was that I was in a big house in the living room on the couch watching tv wit someone else I don’t remember who but blue was there as well she was playing at first and knocked over a WiFi box I think and Beyoncé came in to check and see what the noise was. Then blue cam and jumped on the couch where I was and started to watch tv as well. And then Beyoncé walked in ( she had on a yellow jersey and ripped light blue jeans ) wit one of the twins smiling checking on us.
Part two that I remember was that Beyoncé and all three of the kids were sitting on a red couch in front a window and they were talking don’t remember what about tho each kids hair was dreaded. I don’t know why but I just stood there but I could feel myself smiling.
Part three that I remember was we had got chicken and everyone was eating and when we got done I didn’t eat mine ( chicken) and I look over and neither did B. Look back over and it’s my little sister sitting down where I was( Beyoncé and the kids had disappeared) I eat one of the pieces of my chicken but the other one fell on the ground and so I lean over to B’s food and grab a chicken off her plate and eat it. Then something about my sister and a charger hooking up to my laptop idk

Significant Life Events: A song I’m working on.

Background: I’m 21, female, black , unemployed

Mental Illness Or Depression: I have depression and anxiety

Feelings About People: Beyoncé and the kids I absolutely Love Beyoncé and the kids but there’s no relationship she doesn’t even know I exist. My sister’s and I have a good relationship. But the unknown person I don’t know.

Relationship Status: Dating

When And How Often: Like 30 minutes ago first time
dreamer58287
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion