A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Watching tv with a friend

Watching tv with a friend

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Watching tv with a friend

Postby dreamer58286 on January 1st, 2022, 11:42 am

Dream: Steven and I were eating at the table. He was sitting across from me. A remember there was a couple and a little girl nearby.

In another part of the dream. We were watching tv. There was a coca-cola commercial. Then there was a cartoon movie about a girl and her siblings who were hanging out on the beach at night time. She saw her dead parents (along with the ones who killed them) wash up on shore. He was sitting next to me. His arms crossed but I can feel that he felt comfortable and at ease around me. I forgot what he said. I just remember him saying the word “spoon”.

Significant Life Events: I’ve been experiencing relationship issues with my friend Steven. We’ve never dated but we have a past history of him having a crush on me. Got back in touch after 2 years and he’s changed. He’s become, angry, bitter, putting up walls, narcissistic and engaging in unhealthy behavior. I’ve trusted him and let myself become vulnerable but yet he has manipulated me and let me down.

Background: Female 24

Mental Illness Or Depression: Yes

Feelings About People: I’m debating on whether or not I should keep him in my life.

Relationship Status: Single

When And How Often: Last night , only once
dreamer58286
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion