A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Shark bitting on my arm.. swimming along with a hug dolphin

Shark bitting on my arm.. swimming along with a hug dolphin

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Shark bitting on my arm.. swimming along with a hug dolphin

Postby dreamer58285 on December 30th, 2021, 11:12 pm

Dream: I went for swimming in the ocean saw a big whale shark tried to escape but it cane and bite my arm. At first i tried to move but than i remembered if i do that it will eat my arm so i just gave up all my power n was floating on the water. Meanwhile it leaves my arm and along came a big dolphin and took me along with it.. it was black n white shinny one. I came offshore and went home. One of my cousin child she got her first menstruations and her mom was asking her to change and she said no. Later she convinced her and took her to change her pad. I was sitting in the sofa the little girl came out laughing with her pad and put it on my shoulder the blood in it was dry i took off it from my shoulder and got upset than i woke up.

Significant Life Events: I have applied for a scholarship and got selected for interview process.. i think about how am i going to handle situation if i get selected.. married life gives stress.. the person whom i love most doesn't care about me.. husband keeps on taunting me.

Background: 33 years female i love studying im a working in education field..

Mental Illness Or Depression: I always overthink about things

Feelings About People: I like the child mother.. sometimes i don't like the child cause she hurt my daughter and she behaves mannerless.

Relationship Status: Married

When And How Often: Last night around 4 i woke up
dreamer58285
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion