A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Topless in church, marrying an ex , reading his body languag

Topless in church, marrying an ex , reading his body languag

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Topless in church, marrying an ex , reading his body languag

Postby dreamer58280 on December 26th, 2021, 11:55 pm

Dream: In my dream I went back to a place that was my hometown. I was single in my dream and saw my ex boyfriend who became interested in me. We were in church together when I took off my jacket and was topless. I felt humiliated. My ex gave me a shirt to wear. I spoke to some children at the church and a black girl about 12 years old wanted a banana. I told her to get a toy banana so that it would last longer. The people in the church and town were gossipping about me. My ex had no money or place to stay but we decided to get married. He became jealous when another guy I used to know ( but don't know in real life) started flirting with me and harassing me and he helped me but was possessive over me. I'm my dream I was in my 20's. We went to a pet store and used flowers from a fish tank as my bridal flowers and eloped. Then we arranged a lift to my house. He set a red topless car on fire then the owner came along and was angry. Other people were waiting to steal his car. I calmed the man down and my ex repaired the car and we stole it. We also stole a child. We went back to my house and my sister was there but wasn't happy that he was going to stay with us. My ex's body language made me believe that he was using me.

Significant Life Events: Trying to minister to the unsaved. A new friend sending inappropriate messages to me. I am experiencing marital strife but I am faithful to my husband.

Background: 39, Caucasian female, student, housewife

Mental Illness Or Depression: Bipolar disorder, anxiety and depression

Feelings About People: My ex tried to re-establish contact but I told him to leave me alone because my husband hates him. The devil brought my ex into my life originally. But my ex was only ever using me.

Relationship Status: I am married

When And How Often: Last night.
dreamer58280
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion