A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Celebrity

Celebrity

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Celebrity

Postby dreamer58279 on December 23rd, 2021, 3:07 pm

Dream: it was a really fancy hotel. possibly placed in Los Angeles. my bias kim taehyung, also known as V from BTS was staying at this hotel. And somehow i managed to get myself at this hotel so that’s wasn’t surprising. i had a chance at seeing my celebrity crush. then the time came when he showed up. i was super close to the door when he went in. i even managed to record it. i saw him and was pretty sure i was shocked cause i didn’t feel or thought about anything. i freaked out later about it though. so i happy i was able to see him. there were lots of people outside too wanting to see him. it was a while until he had to come back out…i think i managed to see him again? but anyway he left. eventually he came back to the hotel but here is where things get fuzzy…i don’t really know where i went but it was this little area inside the hotel. it was like a board and he was taking pictures with a few fans…i wanted a picture too so i stood next to the other person who was waiting to get a picture too…taehyung told them to come and motioned at me. as if he wanted me come join in…but i made it clear that i wanted a picture with just him… then he goes: “come or no picture at all” it wasn’t the exact words but it was something along the lines of how he wouldn’t let me take a picture with him if i didn’t join in. and me thinking how this was a one time experience so i joined in. felt grateful for the picture but still felt kinda bummed. during that part of the dream, he gave off this vibe that i get fro another friend of mine…it was weird. oh the day this all happened, it was around afternoon and the day was gloomy,, like it would rain. oh and while waiting on taehyung there were a few other of friends that i talked to. it was pretty fun.

Significant Life Events: christmas, exams, school and new releases coming out next year.

um yes there is this friend i have..she makes me scared to go on my phone sometimes and makes me feel bad…it’s frustrating talking to her sometimes

Background: im a 16 year old girl, black and im a highschool student

Mental Illness Or Depression: nothing diagnosed

Feelings About People: i just feel weird. i’ve never known or spoken to taehyung so i can’t really say or explain my current relationship with them. i know i’ll always love and support him forever

Relationship Status: i’m single.

When And How Often: this would be the second or third time where my celebrity crush was mean in a way..and i had this dream today, december 23rd 2021
dreamer58279
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion