A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Involuntary muscle spasms resulting in injury

Involuntary muscle spasms resulting in injury

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Involuntary muscle spasms resulting in injury

Postby dreamer58278 on December 22nd, 2021, 5:16 am

Dream: I was shirtless and holding a medium sized butcher's knife. I was looking at the knife. The knife was pointed towards My face. My muscles spasmed and it was as if someone else was controlling My arms. But I could feel it was just a spam. I could feel My muscles contracting because of lack of oxygen. The tip of the knife stabbed Me in the soft tissue above My chest. I stopped it from going too far. I took control of it. Took all My will to fight against My arms contracting like that. I finally pushed My own arms back above My chest. As I tried opening My tightened fist, the knife was loosened enough to slip a tiny fraction, that I involuntarily tightened around the grip, which lessened My grip on My arms and the spasm took hold with the knife tip right below My chest about to pierce into My rib and into the bottom left ventricle of My heart. I stop it before it can even touch My skin, but it was very close. I turned over and forced My grip open so that the knife would drop. This whole time, I feel no pain. As the knife drops, the spasms cease. I go to touch the hole in the base of My neck below My Adam's apple. It is opened up wide. I'm very calm at this moment as I inspect My wound. There is no blood and at this point I can see it as if I were a doctor looking at a patient. Curiosity and a sense of dread that there is an opening in My neck that I must soon attend to lest it may get worse. I think, 'Oh fuck', quite literally as if I were thinking of it right now. That is when I awaken. I still feel the opening in My neck. The dream is very vivid as if a memory.

Significant Life Events: Betrayal, confusion and the repercussions following.

Background: I'm forty, white, and a consultant

Mental Illness Or Depression: It's not a good time mentally right now.

Feelings About People: I love Myself.

Relationship Status: Dating

When And How Often: I've had this before, many times through My life. But never has the knife ever connected to My flesh. I have always been able to control it.
dreamer58278
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion