A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Nightmare

Nightmare

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Nightmare

Postby dreamer58273 on December 9th, 2021, 11:28 pm

Dream: In the middle of my sleep, it feels like my body is floating, and my soul is taken away from my boby. Then it feels like I am in the middle of dark like a solar system? That I am floating

Significant Life Events: Stress of school works

Background: I am 20 years old, female, Filipino and student

Mental Illness Or Depression: None

Feelings About People: In not been experience in relationships. But maybe because of pressure in school activities and with my family problems. Also, financially unstable for may tuition.

Relationship Status: Single

When And How Often: Since when I was 16 years old and even when I am 20 years old. Sometimes when I fall sleep while in back-sleeping position.
dreamer58273
Dream Lover

Re: Nightmare

Postby chase on December 16th, 2021, 12:20 am

If you had this dream at 16 and now it 's recurring at age 20 while at university then the dream is pointing to repeating way of thinking. I wonder if the dream is reflecting your feelings about being at school by yourself? Are you actually in the solar system in the dream, like you see planets? Or just floating in a black void? Are you someone who is pressured to be a school by family, but then feel like you are alone. Floating in the black void may symbolize your feelings about the emptiness of being at school "floating by" socially. It's almost like school is something you need, but you don't want to be there (or just that you are "just there').

The beginning where you leave your body almost sounds like it reflects how you are not really at school 100% while the real you at home is left behind???

If you remain floating in the darkness this may indicate that you are putting up with or are accepting emptiness (of being alone?)

dreamer58273 wrote:Dream: In the middle of my sleep, it feels like my body is floating, and my soul is taken away from my boby. Then it feels like I am in the middle of dark like a solar system? That I am floating

Significant Life Events: Stress of school works

Background: I am 20 years old, female, Filipino and student

Mental Illness Or Depression: None

Feelings About People: In not been experience in relationships. But maybe because of pressure in school activities and with my family problems. Also, financially unstable for may tuition.

Relationship Status: Single

When And How Often: Since when I was 16 years old and even when I am 20 years old. Sometimes when I fall sleep while in back-sleeping position.
chase
Dream Expert

Return to General Dream Discussion