A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Gypsy Lady

Gypsy Lady

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Gypsy Lady

Postby dreamer58269 on December 6th, 2021, 4:39 am

Dream: I was driving down a country road the sun was shining there were tall green trees along the road I saw a lush green field with two men & a shire horse, I thought the scene was lovely, I then passed an old fashioned Gypsy Caravan, there was an old Gypsy lady sitting on the stairs, as I went passed she fell off the steps. I pulled in & stopped I then noticed my grandson was with me, we went & helped the lady up she smiled at me & my grandson,I saw she had on a yellow scarf tied around her head with gold coins around it. She took my hand & put a large Gold coin in my palm & closed my fingers over the coin as smiled at me, she then ruffled my grandsons hair & smiled at him.No one spoke. we both got back in my car and as we drove off the dream faded.I remember feeling very blessed & luck when I woke up.

Significant Life Events: I would like to move to somewhere new & get a job that I enjoyed doing.I am not unhappy & am looking forward to xmas with my family.

Background: Female, 62, white British, work for Tesco

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: I love my grandson & I have an nice relationship with him. I have not had any relationship with a Gypsy,but I respect them & their way of life.

Relationship Status: divorced

When And How Often: 2 nights ago is not a recurring dream
dreamer58269
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion