A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - My son cut off his feet

My son cut off his feet

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

My son cut off his feet

Postby dreamer58262 on November 30th, 2021, 10:33 am

Dream: I dreamt that I had come in from somewhere and my addict son was in my bed with my husband standing over him. I could see from the look on my husband’s face, he was horrified. My son is laying there with an almost pleased look on HIS face. I said to my husband “why is Dylan here?” My husband saying nothing picks up a severed human foot and drops it at my feet. He just began to cry, but I felt that he was blaming me in a way-I THINK- Anyway, then I see another foot an realized that our son had obviously hacked his own feet off. It was awful and horrific. I just folded and began to scream WHAT HAVE YOU DONE? Over and over. Then I began to dry heave I was so upset. At this point, my son stands up on these stumps and does the “Superman” pose with fists on his hips, chest puffed out and looking to the heavens with his head turned. I think this is where it finally woke me up.

I’ve never had such a graphic dream. In fact, I didn’t even remember it until the following night when we were watching a Denzel flick where a guy got his foot caught between 2 rail cars and really hurt himself. It was like instant download the second I saw that bloody foot. Craziest thing I’ve ever experienced. Anyway-I know there’s a lot in this that could be about our relationship and his addiction. I just don’t have nightmares like this.

Significant Life Events: Just the busy holiday season. Our 2nd to youngest son is a heroin addict and he wasn’t welcome home for the first holiday ever. So I know there are some obvious implications here.

We are in the midst of a hot mess in our church. I suppose that’s what’s been on my mind more than anything. Lots of religious people want to hang on to tradition-which is keeping people stifled and learning nothing.

Background: I’m a 52 year old white, home maker, wife, mom of 4 and Gigi of 4. My husband and I are very active in a non-denominational church, where he co-pastors and I lead worship.

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: I think I’ve probably covered that, but this is nothing new. We’ve been dealing with his junk for years now.

Relationship Status: Married

When And How Often: 2nights ago and no
dreamer58262
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion