A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Partner cheating

Partner cheating

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Partner cheating

Postby dreamer58260 on November 21st, 2021, 11:33 am

Dream: It was evening and in a building of sorts maybe a hotel with golden lights and rich red carpet with cream colored floral patterns and marble tile and in the marble tiled room there is a kitchen in the kitchen my boyfriend was kind of ignoring me and then I asked what was wrong and he said I had sex with other woman last night I asked why he said for entertainment. I asked can I do the same then and he said yes I don’t care. So I said we are over get the hell out of my house. He said ok and ran off and I chased after him and told him to wait. I called his mom and she didn’t sound surprised and I tried to call my mom and couldn’t get a hold of her. Then I said we are done.

Significant Life Events: Thing are changing I was moved to a new station my parents are visiting and my boyfriend was talking about split custody

Background: 22, female, Hispanic, military

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: My boyfriend I love him maybe too much but I know I will never come first in his life he has 3 kids with his ex wife. My boyfriends mother and I have a good relationship and she accepts me. My mom and I are close but she and my dad are more interested in going to see a different city then spend more time with me.

Relationship Status: Dating

When And How Often: Last night occurs once every month or two.
dreamer58260
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion