A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Weird dream about guy I like

Weird dream about guy I like

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Weird dream about guy I like

Postby dreamer58253 on November 11th, 2021, 1:37 pm

Dream: the dream started out with me driving to see the guy at his college dorm, I was driving with one of my coworkers who I am not exactly friends with but we get along pretty well. when I got to the dorm, my coworker disappeared and the guy started walking towards me. I felt happy, all the fall tree colors were vibrant. then the two of us and my best friend were in this dark old dinning room and the guy was sitting by the table with a bunch of random people while me and my best friend were sitting on the floor, out of no where a girl that looked like a ghost appeared and he grabbed my best friend's hand and cut it, pouring her blood in a cup to then cut her own hand and poor her blood in the cup. she then threw the blood at my best friend and I. then the ghost girl took my hand and glued a candle to it and lit it up and made me stand by the guy I like. everyone that was sitting at the dinning room table was hypnotized and no one was moving. I was in pain from the candle wax dripping onto my hand and I was scared and confused. then the guy I like turned to face me and his eyes were blank. I felt scared and wanted to help him but I couldn't touch him. then everything went dark and the guy and I were in his dorm cuddling and he turned to me and said 'I really like you and I want us to be together but I can't do that to you' then he fell asleep and I stormed out of the dorm crying. when I got outside it was summer and I had a wheely bag with me and all these random girls that looked like zombies started running towards me trying to catch me so I was running through campus trying to get away from them, when I saw my best friend again and we started running together and we got to my car and my whole back seat was flipped upside down and my best friend said 'we should probably take my car' and when I asked why she answered 'we're gonna have to parallel park' and then we were on a spaceship and 5 years had gone by and me and my friend were talking about the guy and how we hadn't seen him since he said that to me in his dormant then we were in a big conference room and he walked in and we started fighting and crying and then he kissed me

Significant Life Events: I have been seeing this guy for a month and we've hangout every weekend, I've met his friends and slept over but I don't know what we are and he is the last person I talk to before I go to bed

Background: 19, email, hispanic, retail worker

Mental Illness Or Depression: yes, I have anxiety and depression

Feelings About People: my best friend and I are like family, I can count on her for anything I need and I tell her everything and we see each other almost every day. The guy I liked we met on tinder and went on a date a month ago and we have hung out every week since then, I really like him but I don't know how he feels about me, we usually just hang out in his dorm and do movie marathons and we cuddle, we've kissed a couple times and I slept over there last week.

Relationship Status: Single

When And How Often: Last night. it was the first time I've had it
dreamer58253
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion