A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Death

Death

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Death

Postby dreamer58248 on October 27th, 2021, 8:37 am

Dream: I have no fears, my mom tries to make me mad a lot, and I'm not in a relationship.

I get into a stupid argument or try to stop an argument, then I get shot or killed, I usually wake up, but once I actually stayed dreaming after I died. Probably because I did something that opened my eyes and changed my perspective on the world.

Confused, happy, sad, interested, but never scared.
People differ, i see green blue and grey. Sometimes it is in a street but it is very random locations most of the time.

Significant Life Events: Sports, friends, parties.

Background: 18, male, caucasian, in high school and work in real estate, play lacrosse, hockey, football.

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: Not sure

Relationship Status: single

When And How Often: 3 months ago and it reoccurs aver couple of weeks.
dreamer58248
Dream Lover

Re: Death

Postby chase on October 27th, 2021, 9:26 pm

Dreaming about arguing and then getting shot sounds like a reflection of your feelings about not agreeing with something and then someone made a strong decision that makes you feel like you lost. Recurring dreams like this reflects similar situations occurring or repeating problem.

Do you keep experiencing yourself not mattering repeatedly like it embarrasses you or leaves you feeling like a loser because you keep bringing something up with your mother you regret bringing up? I wonder if the dreams are sign that you are wasting your time not avoiding certain topics with your mother? Or repeatedly thinking you are strong about some topic and then confronting your mother not letting you stay that way?

dreamer58248 wrote:Dream: I have no fears, my mom tries to make me mad a lot, and I'm not in a relationship.

I get into a stupid argument or try to stop an argument, then I get shot or killed, I usually wake up, but once I actually stayed dreaming after I died. Probably because I did something that opened my eyes and changed my perspective on the world.

Confused, happy, sad, interested, but never scared.
People differ, i see green blue and grey. Sometimes it is in a street but it is very random locations most of the time.

Significant Life Events: Sports, friends, parties.

Background: 18, male, caucasian, in high school and work in real estate, play lacrosse, hockey, football.

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: Not sure

Relationship Status: single

When And How Often: 3 months ago and it reoccurs aver couple of weeks.
chase
Dream Expert

Return to General Dream Discussion