A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - A guy I see everyday in the hallway

A guy I see everyday in the hallway

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

A guy I see everyday in the hallway

Postby dreamer58246 on October 22nd, 2021, 3:47 pm

Dream: It starts off as my walking into a store that looks like walmart. I see this dude across the store, i don't know his name but i see him in the hallway like everyday. He was like staring me on then he started walking up stairs then it the store turned into a mall. So I decided to go up the other stairs and meet him on the next floor. Then all of sudden I feel like hiding from something I don't know what it was. I hide in this like vape shop in this little box thing and there was like a bunch people coming in. I like peep out of the box thing and he's their with his friend and there's like a bunch of people around them like jumping around. I left and started looking around the store but then I went back and the store was empty. I went back to the box and I saw him and his friend siting down in chairs. He had a lollipop and was scrolling on his phone and his friend was vaping. I left and when I left he looked up at me and watched me walk away. I went outside and went to a store across the street. It was like an old country store. I went to the back and there was a bunch of pirate stuff so I just left cause I was weirded out. And the owner of the store looked old but had a young body and gave off very creepy vibes. My dad comes out of no where and is like 'What are you doing over there?' and we walk back to the front of the mall. I was like rubbing my arms and it made me look fancy you can say. Then a rich white car started driving by then it turned into a nasty one and the guy made eye contact with me as his friend like drove away.

Significant Life Events: How am I gonna go about my love life and how like my glow up is gonna be. Thinking about what I wanna change about myself to make myself better. I'm kinda fearing that I might get with the wrong person or that the thing I'm going for is the wrong way to go. I'm having trouble knowing what I want or my type.

Background: 14, female, african american, and in high school

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Location: Untied States of America, South Carolina, Fort Mill

Feelings About People: I don't know the guy at all or his friend. I think the guy is pretty cute and that's really it. My dad we have an normal relationship. It's not toxic but it's been stressful since I'm an teenager

Relationship Status: single

When And How Often: It occur yesterday
dreamer58246
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion