A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Unsure What To Title It

Unsure What To Title It

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Unsure What To Title It

Postby dreamer58245 on October 18th, 2021, 10:52 am

Dream: I had one about me and him. Ummm…. When I saw him we began to hug each other. It was like we haven’t seen each other in a very long time. Like we were in a long distance relationship but we weren’t. I saw us laying down enjoying each other’s company. Literally holding on to each other. No sex no affection. Just enjoying each other’s company. I kept seeing me hugging him like on top of him hugging him. (Him: Brian) This Is All That I Can Remember. I Have So Many Dreams About Us And I Don’t Know What They Mean Sometimes. So I Need Help. This Is The Most Recent One That I Had.

Significant Life Events: My Mate. I Have Been Feeling Like I’m By Myself Sometimes. I’ve Been Trying To Figure Out Why We Haven’t Been Communicating As Much As We Should.

Background: 26, Female, African American, Retail Associate

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: We Are CURRENTLY In A Relationship. I Am In Love With This Man!!!

Relationship Status: Dating

When And How Often: I Had This Dream Friday I Believe.
dreamer58245
Dream Lover

Re: Unsure What To Title It

Postby chase on October 27th, 2021, 12:51 am

I think you've interpreted your own dream when you claim "I’ve Been Trying To Figure Out Why We Haven’t Been Communicating As Much As We Should." The dream sounds like you are uncertain about the relationship and don't take any action to bring this up with your boyfriend. Long distance in the dream probably reflects feelings of distance or becoming distant in the relationship.

The dream might be a signal that you see the problem, but don't bring it up with him noticing you aren't.

dreamer58245 wrote:Dream: I had one about me and him. Ummm…. When I saw him we began to hug each other. It was like we haven’t seen each other in a very long time. Like we were in a long distance relationship but we weren’t. I saw us laying down enjoying each other’s company. Literally holding on to each other. No sex no affection. Just enjoying each other’s company. I kept seeing me hugging him like on top of him hugging him. (Him: Brian) This Is All That I Can Remember. I Have So Many Dreams About Us And I Don’t Know What They Mean Sometimes. So I Need Help. This Is The Most Recent One That I Had.

Significant Life Events: My Mate. I Have Been Feeling Like I’m By Myself Sometimes. I’ve Been Trying To Figure Out Why We Haven’t Been Communicating As Much As We Should.

Background: 26, Female, African American, Retail Associate

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: We Are CURRENTLY In A Relationship. I Am In Love With This Man!!!

Relationship Status: Dating

When And How Often: I Had This Dream Friday I Believe.
chase
Dream Expert

Return to General Dream Discussion