A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - River, water

River, water

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

River, water

Postby dreamer58242 on October 16th, 2021, 3:16 pm

Dream: Nice sunny day.
Just floating in the water.
Water is calm and crystal clear.
I can see a diving board, I’m unsure if I jumped off it, but I feel I did as I remember being under the water and feeling excited that I did it lol

I felt like I was in a canyon type area.

Significant Life Events: Leaving work and finding new employment somewhere.

Just looking for work and not finding what’s suitable.

Background: Female, 47, Maori and last week of employment. Seeking new employment somewhere.

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: I had my son in my dream who was floating on the rapids and calling for me to help, I yelled out and told him to paddle to the edge of the bank. He did and he was safe. I never left the calm water.

Relationship Status: In a relationship of 5 yrs

When And How Often: Lastnight and no
dreamer58242
Dream Lover

Re: River, water

Postby chase on October 27th, 2021, 12:56 am

Dream definitely sounds like it could be related to your feelings about leaving work. Water in a dream represents uncertainty, a river would be temporary uncertainty that you have to cross or get through. Usually a short term moment of change or problems you need to endure. Changing jobs sounds exactly like that type of uncertainty. If you confident in the dream after jumping in the water, this may reflect how you "took the plunge" to quit work which you felt would be a short term financial risk.

How confident are you about finding a new job? The dream is hinting at that.

dreamer58242 wrote:Dream: Nice sunny day.
Just floating in the water.
Water is calm and crystal clear.
I can see a diving board, I’m unsure if I jumped off it, but I feel I did as I remember being under the water and feeling excited that I did it lol

I felt like I was in a canyon type area.

Significant Life Events: Leaving work and finding new employment somewhere.

Just looking for work and not finding what’s suitable.

Background: Female, 47, Maori and last week of employment. Seeking new employment somewhere.

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: I had my son in my dream who was floating on the rapids and calling for me to help, I yelled out and told him to paddle to the edge of the bank. He did and he was safe. I never left the calm water.

Relationship Status: In a relationship of 5 yrs

When And How Often: Lastnight and no
chase
Dream Expert

Return to General Dream Discussion