A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Not being able to pray

Not being able to pray

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Not being able to pray

Postby dreamer58239 on October 15th, 2021, 7:04 am

Dream: I was in a church with my friend who is the pastors wife, and another person who i cant remember who she was. We were in a circle praying and the pastors wife asked me to pray and i couldnt. We were walking in a circle while holding eachother. The speed kept going faster and faster. All while the pastors wife is telling me to pray and i kept telling her i couldnt. I let go of the circle and walked away. I then woke up.

Significant Life Events: Divorce

Background: 34, female, white

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: The pastors wife is my best friend, the other person who was there it felt like i knew her.

Relationship Status: Married

When And How Often: This happened last night
dreamer58239
Dream Lover

Re: Not being able to pray

Postby chase on October 27th, 2021, 9:36 pm

Do you feel other people are supportive or hopeful of you getting through a difficult situation (like divorce) while you can't feel that anything will do anything for you? You can't pray and then let go of the circle. That sounds like you can't even begin having hope and gave up in some way?

Do you find other people think your marriage has a chance while you feel it's pointless so you gave up?

dreamer58239 wrote:Dream: I was in a church with my friend who is the pastors wife, and another person who i cant remember who she was. We were in a circle praying and the pastors wife asked me to pray and i couldnt. We were walking in a circle while holding eachother. The speed kept going faster and faster. All while the pastors wife is telling me to pray and i kept telling her i couldnt. I let go of the circle and walked away. I then woke up.

Significant Life Events: Divorce

Background: 34, female, white

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: The pastors wife is my best friend, the other person who was there it felt like i knew her.

Relationship Status: Married

When And How Often: This happened last night
chase
Dream Expert

Return to General Dream Discussion