A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Storm at old job

Storm at old job

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Storm at old job

Postby dreamer58234 on October 11th, 2021, 8:09 am

Dream: Normally working my old job when it starts to get windy, gradually increasing in strength until I cannot move anymore, getting stuck whilst other employees leave, finally the place collapse and I wake up. Remember only the one employee who helped me a lot when I was new.

Significant Life Events: School work, life in general

Background: 25, male, Swedish, student.

Mental Illness Or Depression: Slight depression

Feelings About People: I think he was a good guy. Helped everyone and did his job correctly.

I was never close to him and we were simply working partners. Don't see or talk to him anything.

Relationship Status: dating

When And How Often: Yesterday.
dreamer58234
Dream Lover

Re: Storm at old job

Postby chase on October 27th, 2021, 1:01 am

The storm making you stuck and then experiencing the building collapse on you sounds symbolic of a turbulent problem (or even someone's anger??) while you notice you're controlled as the situations embarrasses you completely (building falling).

What's been going on in your waking life? Any situations that make you feel something doesn't let you (feeling stuck in dream) escape it or avoid a social disaster??

dreamer58234 wrote:Dream: Normally working my old job when it starts to get windy, gradually increasing in strength until I cannot move anymore, getting stuck whilst other employees leave, finally the place collapse and I wake up. Remember only the one employee who helped me a lot when I was new.

Significant Life Events: School work, life in general

Background: 25, male, Swedish, student.

Mental Illness Or Depression: Slight depression

Feelings About People: I think he was a good guy. Helped everyone and did his job correctly.

I was never close to him and we were simply working partners. Don't see or talk to him anything.

Relationship Status: dating

When And How Often: Yesterday.
chase
Dream Expert

Return to General Dream Discussion