A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - God

God

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

God

Postby dreamer58233 on October 10th, 2021, 9:32 am

Dream: The first thing I remember in the dream is that I was surrounded by darkness at night. I was on the rear side of the school I attended as a child when I was in elementary school. In the dream I was about 11 to 13 and I was the same age in real life at the time. I then, noticed a red and white barn that was the size of a dog house and looked like a red and white dog house that looked like a barn. There might have been hay around it to make it look more like a barn house so I would identify and remember it as such. Next, A man made of pure white light crawled out of the dog house and ran into me in the dream and we collided and I died and woke up. In the dream I remember he was called 'The Light Man'. I was religious ever since I was about 6 years old or so in my real, waking, life so I knew that 'The Light Man' was 'The Holy Spirit' from the bible. The grass in the dream was green and the school was made of pink or red bricks and tan concrete.

Significant Life Events: Around the time of the dream (24 years ago in 1997 when I was about 11 to 13) I was thinking about my future. Now, in the present, I've been thinking about who I am supposed to marry and have kids with and how to best love and provide for them.

I am not experiencing any fears, frustrations or relationship issues other than I don't know who I should try to be in a relationship with.

Background: My age is 37, gender is male, ethnicity is black (half black, half white), employment is cashier at a retail store.

Mental Illness Or Depression: A have a mental illness, but I haven't had symptoms for 4+ years due to treatment, medication, and support.

Feelings About People: Great! I love the God I believe in (The Trinity) including the Holy Spirit whom I call The Light Man sometimes. I also love my family and myself and have the best relationship I can have with them considering that they aren't perfect.

Relationship Status: I am single, but I want to date, I just don't know with whom or where to start.

When And How Often: It only occurred one time, but I still remember it to this day.
dreamer58233
Dream Lover

Re: God

Postby chase on October 25th, 2021, 8:17 pm

Imagery of darkness and school sounds like a good match for worrying about figuring out what to do with your future. Darkness is emptiness or feeling that nothing helps you like it might be dangerous. The dream ending with the light man colliding with you and then dying sounds like you have to confront the truth and fearing not mattering anymore. The dream is old so I wouldn't worry too much about it, but it does seem to match how you felt at the time a little bit.

dreamer58233 wrote:Dream: The first thing I remember in the dream is that I was surrounded by darkness at night. I was on the rear side of the school I attended as a child when I was in elementary school. In the dream I was about 11 to 13 and I was the same age in real life at the time. I then, noticed a red and white barn that was the size of a dog house and looked like a red and white dog house that looked like a barn. There might have been hay around it to make it look more like a barn house so I would identify and remember it as such. Next, A man made of pure white light crawled out of the dog house and ran into me in the dream and we collided and I died and woke up. In the dream I remember he was called 'The Light Man'. I was religious ever since I was about 6 years old or so in my real, waking, life so I knew that 'The Light Man' was 'The Holy Spirit' from the bible. The grass in the dream was green and the school was made of pink or red bricks and tan concrete.

Significant Life Events: Around the time of the dream (24 years ago in 1997 when I was about 11 to 13) I was thinking about my future. Now, in the present, I've been thinking about who I am supposed to marry and have kids with and how to best love and provide for them.

I am not experiencing any fears, frustrations or relationship issues other than I don't know who I should try to be in a relationship with.

Background: My age is 37, gender is male, ethnicity is black (half black, half white), employment is cashier at a retail store.

Mental Illness Or Depression: A have a mental illness, but I haven't had symptoms for 4+ years due to treatment, medication, and support.

Feelings About People: Great! I love the God I believe in (The Trinity) including the Holy Spirit whom I call The Light Man sometimes. I also love my family and myself and have the best relationship I can have with them considering that they aren't perfect.

Relationship Status: I am single, but I want to date, I just don't know with whom or where to start.

When And How Often: It only occurred one time, but I still remember it to this day.
chase
Dream Expert

Return to General Dream Discussion