A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Two Rollercoasters

Two Rollercoasters

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Two Rollercoasters

Postby dreamer58231 on October 9th, 2021, 10:29 pm

Dream: This dream was so vivid and real I believed I was there. I found my self at the top of a rollercoaster all by myself. Before the coaster took off I looked across the way and saw another rollercoaster full of people. It just so happened to be filled with people from my past, though I can not remember who was on the coaster I fixated on the very back cart and noticed my best friend from high school was in the cart and not strapped in. Our roller coasters started going and I noticed my friend on the other side almost fell out a couple of times but never did fall out. I then focused on my ride and noticed I was on a child's roller coaster. I was very perplexed why I was on a childs roller coaster. After the first hill I remember I had to duck backwards because I was going into a tunnel and my head was about to hit the top of the tunnel. When I came out of the tunnel I woke up. I remember feeling perplexed by the dream.

Significant Life Events: Nothing

No fears, frustrations, or relationship issues.

Background: I am 40 years old, Male, White, and self-employed

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: I have good positive feelings towards the friend in the dream. We have a good relationship.

Relationship Status: Yes

When And How Often: Last night Oct. 8th
dreamer58231
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion