A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Car, Drifting away and can't be found.

Car, Drifting away and can't be found.

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Car, Drifting away and can't be found.

Postby dreamer58230 on October 6th, 2021, 8:22 am

Dream: I saw myself in the dream washing two cars which are parked in straight line(I.e Porsche canyanne with clay colour, the other green smaller car like a saloon).These cars seemed to be my Dad's cars in the dream.
I washing the Porsche canyanne when a small car nipped it from behind and it went rolling down to which it also nipped the saloon car and both went rolling down the road. I noticed the road was filled with other cars too but none of the were hit by these two cars. I ran to see if I could control the cars and make them stop on doing this, I discovered that I can't find them again and I kept looking for it I couldn't only to discover a trace of the tire and started following it but it got a point where the road was tarred I could trace it again. Then I saw my cousin brother who's about to wed in coming weeks step down from a bus, I told him he said I should come that it'd be found so I followed him and when we got home, I saw my mum feeding my junior brother and asked them if they knew what happened she said yes that she's been told then I woke up.

Pls what could this dream mean

Significant Life Events: My relationship with someone just ended, and I'm looking to travel in order to see what I could lay my hands on to fetch money while waiting for my results from school.

Background: I am 26 years, Male, Igbo from Nigeria and just graduated from University.

Mental Illness Or Depression: No.

Feelings About People: My dads has been struggling with life challenges, my cousin is about to get married in few weeks to come, my mum and my junior brother.. Then I love them cause they're all good to me.

Relationship Status: Single

When And How Often: Just this afternoon
dreamer58230
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion