A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Unsure

Unsure

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Unsure

Postby dreamer58218 on September 24th, 2021, 7:57 pm

Dream: I was in what reminded me of a car dealership showroom with lots of clear glass that allowed you to see outside the building. The room only had one vehicle in it and it was a black ATV (offroad vehicle).

Next thing I knew I was outside laying down directly before a small hill. And what I believe was a rocket shot down from the sky and upon impact sent some sort of shrapnel in all directions but the hill cover protected me from the flying objects.

I woke up shortly after this and don't know what to make of this. It feels burned into my memory.

Significant Life Events: Nothing in particular; at least that I'm aware of. Been working a lot lately but nothing abnormal.

I've been feeling like I'm in a spiritual battle but have no idea what's causing it yet.

Background: Age: 21, Gender: Male, Ethnicity: Christian, Employment: Car Porter at Hyundai, Educational Background: Information Technology

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: I don't remember any other people in this dream aside from myself.

Relationship Status: Single

When And How Often: 2 nights ago 2021-09-22 during the night
dreamer58218
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion