A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - women

women

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

women

Postby dreamer58215 on September 23rd, 2021, 6:01 am

Dream: First time i've ever had a dream like this and I'm concerned.
I'm in a shopping mall and two girls roughly in there 20's ( my age ) walk in. One of them catches my eye, black long straight hair, pale skin tone, no make up, beautiful, skinny and wearing a black leather jacket and blue jeans. I stare at her and as they proceed to do their shopping i follow them through the aisles. I find myself staring at kitchen knifes and pick one up, i see my reflection than look at the girl again. As i leave the shopping centre i walk slowly and i notice that she notices me. She seems interested in me, like she's curious about something and she starts following me so i slow down. I cross the road and than my alarm woke me up.
I've never had a dream like this and im not a creep, or hate women or want to hurt/stalk anyone i just don't know how to interpret the dream and would like some help so i can understand what is going on.

Significant Life Events: work, lockdown nonsense , dog has surgery recently, tafe studies and trying to get a home loan.

Not experiencing any fears I'm aware of and no relationship issues.

Background: 22 years old, caucasian male, mechanic

Mental Illness Or Depression: anxiety and had depression in teens ( who didn't )

Feelings About People: I do not know or don't remember how i know the two people from my dream.
I guess i was attracted ( interested ) in the girl from my dream but not in a sexual way. ( i didn't want to have intercourse with her ) Interested like wanted to talk to her, hang out with her, get to know her.

Relationship Status: dating

When And How Often: last night
dreamer58215
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion