A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Soap and vegetables

Soap and vegetables

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Soap and vegetables

Postby dreamer58205 on September 9th, 2021, 11:57 am

Dream: I gave a bucket full of soap to my boyfriend to run away with it far away from me. My sister called my mom who the soap does not belong to her and she started throwing fresh tomatoes at me. I tried to run in which she was didn’t stop throwing the tomatoes at me. My sister called my boyfriend back without my knowledge to bring the soap. I saw him brought the soap and my mom shared the soap with my co-workers without telling me. My co-workers claimed they contributed to the soap and they shared it among themselves without giving me. My co-workers started laughing at me calling me names after I returned to work.

Significant Life Events: I was happy thinking about how I want to be successful in the military because I am waiting for my job and date for basic military training for the Airforce

Background: I am a black 24years female who works at the hospital as an Instrument Technician.

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: Family and boyfriend

Relationship Status: Dating

When And How Often: Today
dreamer58205
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion