A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Dealing with the past

Dealing with the past

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Dealing with the past

Postby dreamer58200 on September 3rd, 2021, 7:27 am

Dream: I was with a friend hearing about her past I began telling her about this dream (in the dream). My middle daughter had been taken. My x husband and I were in a restaurant and she was in a carrier and taken from under the table. She was returned a week later. My X husband brought her home which was suspicious. The scene changed and I was in a dim room with My X and my sister. He said he had taken her as part of a plan. They took pictures of her. My sister said that she was forced to be a part of the plan and didn't have a choice. Then there was an arched doorway and it was very dark. A voice spoke about the plan also. don't have the words. I thought in the dream it was my mother-in-law not sure why no face. I became very angry and got into the face of my X I told him I hated him. I woke up wondering where such anger had come from. I have forgiven my X and moved on. Worked with God extensively on this, broke soul ties, got rid of a root of bitterness. I have had several other dreams, with my X, my sister, and my brother. Sometimes together and sometimes separate.

Significant Life Events: God sent me to Missouri. I am here to work in deliverance ministry. I am training and trying to be set free myself. I had reached a place where I felt like all demons with legal rights are gone.

Relationship issues: The biggest one is my daughter stopped talking to me because I moved to MO. She is a non believer and thinks I'm crazy
My husband and I have had a strained relationship over the move, but I believe that is improving.

Background: I'm 64 English Irish female retired.

Mental Illness Or Depression: I have suffered in the past of depression. I have been healed of that

Feelings About People: My brother doesn't tell the truth and is an alcoholic. Don't have a relationship with him haven't spoke to him since 2011 after my mother died.
My X i don't have a relationship with him only see him at family gatherings.
My Sister We don't talk regularly, but we get along.

Relationship Status: Married

When And How Often: 8-19-21
dreamer58200
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion