A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Drugs

Drugs

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Drugs

Postby dreamer58191 on August 30th, 2021, 3:03 am

Dream: In the dream I saw people around me there was a young man that I knew that had approached me and had told me to hold on to some crack while I was holding on to some crack a young man asked if I could go to the store and buy some food he gave me his bank details on the way going to the store I bought some food on the way back to the room the card was wrapped up in silver foil then it fell from my pocket and went down the drain I felt very bad about it when I got back to the house the person asked for the drug crack and stated to give it out there must be around 4 people
One was a prostitute women she was very demanding and stated to the person who gave me the drugs you are always doing this don’t think I’m stupid you take my money you’re trying to make money out of me
Young man who gave me his card bank details was looking very poor but had a lot of money he wanted food and I felt very sorry for him
Young man he gave me the money that the crack looking very healthy seems to be in control in what he was doing
fourth person is myself
We’re all this was happening was in the lounge

Significant Life Events: People controlling me people do not fully understand me also I’ve been thinking about alters

Background: I am a leader in a church also a team leader and a team leader in the organisation that support adults with autism and challenging behaviour my age is 58

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: The way I felt about the people in the dream for my friend the person who gave me the drugs I felt that he was in a good place I took the drugs I felt like he was controlling me because of how are used to be
The young man who gave me the money bank details to go and buy some food he was in a place where it was dark I could see the shades around the back and see that he was hungry for food.
The young lady the prostitute I was watching her and I could see that she look very beautiful but very demanding yes I had feelings about her

Relationship Status: I am Separated for three years and I’m looking to go through a divorce

When And How Often: Separated for three years and I’m looking to go through a divorceThe young lady the prostitute I was watching her and I could see that she look very beautiful but very demanding yes I had feelings about her
dreamer58191
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion