A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Kissing

Kissing

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Kissing

Postby dreamer58189 on August 26th, 2021, 12:33 pm

Dream: My dream started with us (my friend and I )being in my room, the light was around us , a white light . I believe her and I had a conversation about me liking her. I don’t remember the conversation but the feelings were there. I felt anxious and calm at the same time . I leaned in and kissed her on the cheek, I felt hopeful and happy. There was still a white light around us( not too bright) . We looked at each other , and then kissed on the lips. I felt a spark within me , in and out my dream . I knew I was dreaming but I didn’t want it to end.
I wake up as soon as one of us was going to say something.
I ended up going back to sleep , hoping to continue the dream and I did. I ended up outside her house (down the st from my own). I knew I just walked her there, so as I’m going back home , my girl calls me, angry because she thinks I lied about being home, which I didn’t do in the dream. There I go feeling anxious again, it was dark outside , black around me, few trees . Outside of my girl being mad , part of me didn’t care cause I finally was able to connect with my friend .

Significant Life Events: My friend . My current relationship. Job searching

I fear that neither of us (my girlfriend and I) aren’t ready for a relationship. We go through communication issues. She has trust issues with me based on her past relationships

She doesn’t like my friend , which she hasn’t met yet. Which gets in the way because my friend and I are in a group chat with our other close friends . So it gets in the way

I’ve had a dream about my friend and I kissing before , this isn’t the first time. My first time was about 1-2 years ago.

Background: I’m 22. Birthday on 15 of September, 1998. Virgo

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: My friend , I like her a lot honestly . I think about her often . We’ve been friends for a long time time . 5 years or so. I can talk to her about anything and everything .I’ve had a crush on her since high school but I just stuck with being her friend , her brother . Our current relationship is okay, we don’t talk as often as I would like because my girl doesn’t want me to talk to her outside of the group chat . Me and this friend used to go out together . FaceTime and just talk. But I haven’t done that in a long time

My girl , we’ve been in a relationship for 11 months now . I love her but she gets in my nerves , honestly. She has trust issue from her past and can’t get through them . I easily get annoyed by her . Overwhelmed and anxious

Relationship Status: In a committed relationship

When And How Often: This dream came last night/this morning (8.25-8.26)

This dream is recurring, this time it’s in a different setting
dreamer58189
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion