A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Dark Hallways

Dark Hallways

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Dark Hallways

Postby dreamer58188 on August 26th, 2021, 5:21 am

Dream: The dream starts with consolidation of states moving people up north. (I am about to do a camping trip in SD.). I am the only person in my family in this dream.
Next without knowing how I got there, I am in a building that feels like a prison, but can freely move around. It is very dark with little light to see. I hear whispers, arguing, moans and general talking, but can't see the people. They are behind doors. I finally talk to a man, but can't really see him. We talk about nothing. I start trying to figure out where I am and start walking down this hall, it is dark with shadows on the walls. There are doors on each side of the hall, spaced like for bedrooms. I look and see a man go into one of the doors. It closes and I immediately open it to catch him. I ask what is in this door and he says it's admistration. He then turns usher's me out to the hallway. I realize I am at the corner of the building, L shaped. I am now looking down two hallways, both dark with the doors. I realize this is not a prison. I realize there is really no color, not even on the man's skin.
Next: I hear the first man's voice again, the one I had chatted aimlessly with earlier. He's behind a door. I am starting to get really scared and realize I don't want to be alone. So I open the door and he's a frail, middle aged man in a wheelchair. He scares me, but I still don't want to be alone. So I ask him to sit and watch TV with me for a while. He says he will if I buy him some chetos from the vending machine. I said, yes but I'm not sure I have any money because I was rushed here so quickly and didn't have time to take much with me. Then I wake up. I woke up scared and disturbed.

Significant Life Events: What am I going to do the next year. All my international travel plans have been canceled due to to COVID. I can't downsize our house due to the overpriced housing market. I don't know what kind of job to get.

I am happily married and have a great life married to my husband who is a physcian. I live in a beautiful house and do not have to work, but want to do something. We travel the us every 6 to 8 weeks.

Background: I am female, 62 yrs old, recently retired from owning a successful retail store.I am white.

Mental Illness Or Depression: I am currently suffering from depression.

Feelings About People: I don't know them. They were scary and lacked personality or even seemed very real. I only saw 2 people, I heard only a few in a muffled tone. I felt this place was wrong and too dark, almost like there wasn't enough electricty to run it.

Relationship Status: married

When And How Often: It occurred August 26th. I woke up at 2:30 am
dreamer58188
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion