A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Foreign Place and People

Foreign Place and People

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Foreign Place and People

Postby dreamer58186 on August 24th, 2021, 12:12 pm

Dream: I was walking in a hallway with an older woman wearing a grey suit. There were two, light blue tinted, automatic doors. I saw two other girls in the hall but they weren't with anyone. When the second door opened girl walked past us. She was wearing a baggy orange shirt and trousers, long, black, straight hair with bangs. I was also wearing a baggy orange shirt and so wear the other girls. She didn't look at me as she passed by. I don't remember their faces but they weren't dark skinned people, they looked of Asian decent.I never seen any place like this before and everyone around me is a stranger but it felt familiar to me.

Significant Life Events: I've been lost in what I want in life and what my future looks like. For all I know I need more time to myself to understand my needs better.

Background: 18 year old, female, Zambian, University Student, first born

Mental Illness Or Depression: Yes

Feelings About People: Even the people around me were stranger, I felt like I knew they for a long time. At least long enough for me to be comfortable around them. The girl with the long hair felt like I had a rivalry with her. We weren't enemies but she definitely seemed better than me in some way.

Relationship Status: Single

When And How Often: 20th August,2021
dreamer58186
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion