A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Men waiting for me outside in the rain

Men waiting for me outside in the rain

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Men waiting for me outside in the rain

Postby dreamer58173 on August 17th, 2021, 4:22 am

Dream: I dreamt i was in a room busy studying something that had to do with retail or marketing. There was a lot of cutouts of ggroceries and i was writing in thjs big file. And all of a sudden 2 guys from my papast, they both wanted to date me, but i never gave them the chance, were outside my gate trying to get in, i guess or just waiting for me. And it was raining. One f them came in the home and sat on the sofa and said he has been trying to get a hold of me, he texted me, and i vehemently denied getting the texted and showing hi. That i have been busy studying, but the other guy stood still outside waiting for me, in the rain, playing with a dog.

Significant Life Events: Getting a job. I need money urgently. I am a single parent to a boybof 15 years old.

I have too many fears. My son getting kicked out of school cause i cant pay his schoolfees. Getting a job so i can pay for both his an my education. I wanna study frther as i only have a high school education.

Background: Female, 38, south african,unemployed

Mental Illness Or Depression: Depression

Feelings About People: I havent seen or spoken to them in years. The one that i actually spoke to, i really have a soft spot for and have been contemplating reaching out to him.

Relationship Status: Single

When And How Often: Last night, i guess. 16 august 2021, or korning hours of the 17th.
dreamer58173
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion