A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Rescued by friendly poltergeist

Rescued by friendly poltergeist

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Rescued by friendly poltergeist

Postby dreamer58167 on August 11th, 2021, 3:04 am

Dream: I dreamed I was in an apartment not my own. An aggressive man I do not know came through the doorway(it had no door)the man had a knife and I felt he wanted to harm myself & partner and son. I fought with the man and took the knife from him and held it near his neck but I did not harm him but was still grappling with him. After a few seconds of grappling with the man then what I felt to be a poltergeist/ghost took hold of the man lifting him in the air throwing him around then throwing him out of sight and I felt that the poltergeist had killed him. The next moment I was sitting on a sofa in the same apartment with my partner sitting on another sofa across from me the room was dimly lit. In the corner of the room there were our 2 cats I could see their eyes shining looking towards me, a glass orb at the cats feet rolled on its own but I was not afraid and objects were levitating around me and I felt the poltergeist was trying to communicate with me I felt at peace and grateful that the poltergeist had helped and rescued me. The dream then ended and I woke up.

Significant Life Events: No stresses really

Background: I'm Caucasian 39 years old , male, I work as a carer

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: I felt peaceful, supported and grateful that I was rescued by the poltergeist, I felt my partner in the dream was more of an observer rather than playing an active role in the dream story.

Relationship Status: Long term heterosexual relationship

When And How Often: It occurred in the early hours around 3am it was the first time I'd had the dream, it was very vivid and I remembered all the details.
dreamer58167
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion