A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - confusion

confusion

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

confusion

Postby dreamer58164 on August 8th, 2021, 11:40 am

Dream: I was in the shower and then all of a sudden my husband is in the bathroom the curtain is moved and there is a lady standing there with me in the shower and in the bathroom there is several other people waiting to use the shower .... I finish In the shower step out and I mention to my husband that was not cool him letting others in like that .... the coolers browns tans light blues ... feelings was embarrassment confusion

Significant Life Events: stressing work my physical appearance my standing in my relationship yes to all those questions

Background: 49 yr old black female... in a poly relationship and I work in a fast paced urgent care that seems to have me stressed and tired most days

Mental Illness Or Depression: not mental illness I would say I have been emotionally challenged for a while now

Feelings About People: my husband is love and the feeling that I want to please him to a certain extent and at times he confuses me ... the other people I didn't know

Relationship Status: we say we are married but not legally

When And How Often: I had the dream last nite and this dream is not recurring
dreamer58164
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion