A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Suitcase and water

Suitcase and water

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Suitcase and water

Postby dreamer58157 on August 2nd, 2021, 6:27 pm

Dream: My dream started with me standing near the staircase of an upstairstairs apartment. I have a big suitcase with wheels on it but it belonged to my daughter 22 year old daughters As I turn to close the door the suitcase goes rolling down the stairscase. It almost hits the kids down below. As I go to get it. I'm distracted and turn to see alot of cars eats hanging under a tree like a yard sale of some sort. I then continue to walk in the direction where the luggage fell. But I walked right in a pool which happen to be like a water park kind of pool that had very aggressive mechanical waves. Pushing me to and from. It was hard for me to catch my breath. I found my way out then as I went back to where the suitcase was it was on the ground many people walking around.The suitcase had been ransacked and clothes/items were missing from my daughters luggage. As I knelt down to gather what was left of her things. 2 women came and started going through the clothes and taking them as if they were for free. I started telling them No these things are mine. They could not have them but they kept on ignoring me. I got very angry and emotional that I wanted to fight these ladies off. Then I woke up. Oh yes I for got to mention a part in there where I saw my current boyfriend in the water and he looked at me and how ugly I looked to him. Which he never has told me in waking life.

Significant Life Events: Stressed and tired from the responsibilities of raising my 2 teen grandkids. Andcaring for my mom.My overall health has me concerned. And yes I do experience fear , frustration and relationships issues with family. My Adult kids and significant other as well as my not so social life.

Background: Hi my name isJoanna Im a 48year old hispanic female. I work as a caregiver.I am a mother of 6 adult kids and 4 granchildren

Mental Illness Or Depression: Yes depression/ anxiety

Feelings About People: It is fair I would say

Relationship Status: Been with the same man for 20 yrs. But not married

When And How Often: Today. During my nap
dreamer58157
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion