A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - I have dream of being pregnant

I have dream of being pregnant

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

I have dream of being pregnant

Postby dreamer58152 on July 24th, 2021, 10:59 pm

Dream: I was sitting in the chair and its like night but the surrounding have beautiful yellow lights then my boyfriend(Fiancè) point an xray gun to me while i was sittong in the chair and then he was so happy and show the result in the xray that i am pregnant (In real life we already have a baby). Then after that scenario changes My mom and my boyfriend is talking then my mom starter to get angry to my boyfriend and she start talking harsh to him i got angry also because of what she is saying to him and then the scenario change again my mom and my boyfriend are talking happily and that is the end of my dream.

Significant Life Events: I'am thinking about getting married and how get married because i dont have enough money to get married amd live on my own. I am sometimes experiencing fear, frustrations i dont know why.

Background: From Philippines 24 yrs old female, self employed.

Mental Illness Or Depression: None

Feelings About People: I love my fiancé and I love my parents but me and my mom have a issues when i got pregnant but we already have issues back then before i got pregnant because i grew in a broken family i feel im lacking a parents love and usually we dont spend time together.

Relationship Status: I am getting married

When And How Often: it been 2 days now
dreamer58152
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion