A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Going through the big ladder

Going through the big ladder

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Going through the big ladder

Postby dreamer58144 on July 16th, 2021, 3:32 am

Dream: This dream came on early morning. In that dream, I wore a white coat leather jerkin , I dressed very stylishly, I was in a shopping complex. When I saw that shopping complex. I felt that it is Malaysia, Thailand or Singapore. It is not present in India. It has a star symbol. In that shopping complex lift is present, but it is busy,stair case is present but it is busy. I am coming from upper floor. With me, there was one lady she looks like she is a supernatural body with rounded eyes, broad lips and big cheeks. She is very friendly, helpful and kind. I was talking in telugu with that lady. By looking at her she knows everything about that place. We are not going into the lift because it is busy and stair case is also crowded with people. There was a ladder arranged from upper floor to lower floor it is a very difficult task to step in that ladder. I never seen like that ladder anywhere. I and that lady gone by that ladder to the ground floor. In the ground floor, there has a hospital, I discovered that it is a hospital because some people are shouted like it is a cancer report and all. That lady at very speed she reached to the ground floor suddenly she disappeared and I started searching. I was on that ladder, the ladder is very difficult. If I took one wrong step on ladder, I will certainly fall down and but I am stepping down very slowly and I suddenly opened my eyes.

Significant Life Events: I am a Doppelganger of famous Pastor in Singapore. I like that person very much.i am thinking and I am feeling very depressed because I can't able to meet that person on my own. because my financial condition is not good.i can't afford it.
Yes I am feeling depressed and frustrated.

Background: 20, female, Indian, student

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: I didn't met that person.

Relationship Status: Single

When And How Often: 2 months back and it is repeated 2 times.
dreamer58144
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion