A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - My Former Crush

My Former Crush

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

My Former Crush

Postby dreamer58132 on July 2nd, 2021, 5:30 pm

Dream: I was outside sitting down on some white benches. I saw my former crush, Naasem. I told him, 'Naasem you owe me some cookies,' which was said in a seductive voice. Naasem, my former crush replied saying, '....you freak,' I couldn't hear the first part, because he was mumbling. It was almost as if we were friends with benefits. Then, I replied, 'You stupid I'm talking about cookies, everybody loves cookies,' teasingly and I laughed along with many others outside. The second scene of the dream was me riding a bus, someone was talking to me. They said, 'You and him have been through a lot together. You guys had the odds against you and you defied them. You guys are goals!' I replied, 'Yeah, I know right' (Thinking the guy was talking about my former crush and I). All of a sudden, I heard someone say, 'Mar'Shell, you better stop playing with me man and give my money!' I felt the need to protect my brother, so I said 'I'm not playing with you leave my brother alone!' I heard the bus driver say, 'Hey, what's going on back there!' Then, I seen my brother, Mar'Shell standing near a seat on the bus in front of me, he had on a red shirt. I told my brother, 'Hold on, Mar I got this!' Next thing I know is I'm at the back of the bus, sitting across from this unknown guy. I told the guy, 'Leave my brother alone, or I'm getting my sister, she's got hands and hits like a boy, and I got my brother he's about that life. So, stop playing with me!' After, I said that the unknown guy replied, ' I was hoping you said that, see you around.' I looked down at my hands and saw me holding the knives, which I later realized were just butter knives. That was the end of the dream.

Significant Life Events: How I feel about my former crush, what my brother is hiding from me.

Background: I'm 20 years old, female, African American, and unemployed.

Mental Illness Or Depression: I have Bipolar I Disorder.

Feelings About People: I miss my former crush and our relationship is cordial. I love my brother and we are close.

Relationship Status: single

When And How Often: Last Night, and it is not recurring.
dreamer58132
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion