A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - I’m not sure

I’m not sure

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

I’m not sure

Postby dreamer58130 on June 29th, 2021, 11:57 am

Dream: Last night I had a very vivid dream. I usually don’t have dreams/remember them. But this one I can mostly remember. I needed to get something out of a house. So I went in and got the thing and then got in my car. If I can remember correctly it felt like I was being very cautious going into the house. Almost “sneaking around”. The house was unfamiliar too. When I got in my car I realized I was being followed. Then I was chased throughout this neighborhood. I mean this was a wild goose chase. At one point I hopped out of the car and started running on foot. It felt and I was running for me life!! Lol but I wasn’t fast enough and whoever it was that was chasing me touched me. Specifically with an ace of spades card. From there I remember being in the house of the person that was chasing me. Turns out they weren’t going to kill me (like I thought). After they found me and touched me with that card they were being very nice and friendly. There whole family was. I had a conversation with the family in the kitchen. I remember a mom, a boy that touched me. A younger boy, and an older woman (looked like she was the grandma or even aunt). The weird thing was that they were all wearing suits all of sudden. And these suits had a symbol on them. The freemasonry symbol was on their suits. Almost like an emblem on the left side of their chest. They were asking me about my religion and what I do. I remember feeling hesitant to say and I didn’t want to tell them. So we kind of moved on from that topic and they started inviting to to come to their “services”. I could sense that one of these services was on going on as we were having our conversation. People were walking in and out of this door around the corner front he kitchen in their home. That’s when the older women came into the kitchen and joined our conversation. (Previously it was just the boys and mom). I then asked them a question. And I don’t remember the question exactly but the response to my question was something like “it’s okay, if we get hurt” or “if we’re in danger we’ll just come together like this” and then this spinning wheel appeared and they all got into the formation of a pentagram on this wheel. And I remember lines actually apearing to show me that this shape was a pentagram. After that I remember feeling weary, like I needed to get out of there. So I wrapped up the conversation with the family and was very friendly and nice with the way I parted. I left their house feeling hesitant and like I needed to stay away from them/ never wanted to see them again. After that I think I woke up.

Significant Life Events: I’ve been cautious. I feel like the dream was a warning or a message. I can clearly tell that it was meant to tell me something maybe even inform me of something. But I’m just know sure what.

Background: I am a 20 year old African American female.

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: I don’t know or recognize anyone in my dream. My feelings towards these people were uneasy.

Relationship Status: Single

When And How Often: June 28th sometime during the hours of 8:30pm-12:30am
dreamer58130
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion