A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Cars and college

Cars and college

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Cars and college

Postby dreamer58101 on May 22nd, 2021, 11:45 am

Dream: I'm having a recurring dream in which I can not locate my car. It's not where I parked it. After looking intently I have to accept the fact that the car has been stolen. This troubles me because without my car I can't get to college where I have a test to take before I can move forward. Not knowing what to do at that point I contemplate dropping out, or restarting the class the next semester, but I am already so far behind I don't know what to do. I wake up confused.

Significant Life Events: Currently in my waking life I'm focused on caring for a family member that is being treated for cancer.

No

Background: I am a 66 year old female, homemaker and caregiver for a family member.

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: There are no people in these dreams. Just me searching for my car.

Relationship Status: married

When And How Often: Yes, it's recurring. I've had this dream for several years. The place and school changes, but always the same theme.
dreamer58101
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion