A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Flying while riding a bike

Flying while riding a bike

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Flying while riding a bike

Postby dreamer58096 on May 15th, 2021, 5:50 pm

Dream: I had a dream today, it was like it was separated in parts according to different themes. The part I cannot interpret which is also somewhat of a common dream of mine is this: I was riding a bicycle in the air. As a child or young teenager I used to have the flying dreams, not anymore, now I have to put an effort like with a bicycle in order to get up in the air. In this particular dream I was walking with someone (I don’t remember who) on a dirt road and at some point I stepped to the left (they were other people on the path and in order to cycle I had to get out of their way) and started cycling a cream colored bicycle and with some effort I was cycling in the air and the more effort I put the higher I went. Below me there were hay fields on the left side and maybe a village or town in the distance in front of me and couldn't really tell what was on the right side. I’ve seen something similar to this- riding a bicycle in the air a few times and haven’t been able to find an interpretation for it. Any ideas? Thank you in advance.

Significant Life Events: Metaphysical matters about the afterlife, politics and family matters.
As far as issues with relationships, it's a constant struggle with a family member.

Background: female, 50, white, Greek-American, Artist.

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Location: I live in Greece at the moment, Athens in particular, but I was born in the USA and have lived in England for 7 years.

Feelings About People: I did not know the people in this segment of the dream. Other parts of the dream there were some people I know and don't care much about them and also again other people I didn't know. So possibly indifference is the most honest feeling I can think of. The people I knew in the dream I have no longer any relationship with them.

Relationship Status: single

When And How Often: 15th of May 2021 and several other times in the past, I don't remember the dates.
dreamer58096
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion