A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - mother

mother

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

mother

Postby dreamer58093 on May 13th, 2021, 3:09 pm

Dream: One day I had a dream about my mother, mind you she died 3 years ago, so when I dream about her, I can always feel her around me. In my dream my mother was laying on the bed and I was laying on a pallet on the floor. I asked her why she had the TV so loud? She lowered down the volume, so I feel back asleep. In my dream I suddenly woke up and panicked. I took off running to my daughter’s room because it just hit me that my mother is dead, and I don’t know who is sleeping on my mother’s bed. The person looked like her, her presence felt like my mom, but my mom is not a part of the living. Once I got into my daughter’s room, I woke her up and said “Liv, Grandma is here, but she is dead”! The entity that looked like my mother, was right in the room with us. I yelled “I don’t know who you are, but we don’t mess with the dead, you got to go”! As soon as I said that the entity changed into my husband.

Significant Life Events: missing my mother

Background: 39, employed, female, black

Mental Illness Or Depression: no

Feelings About People: I miss and love my mother dearly, I love my husband and daughter

Relationship Status: married

When And How Often: yesterday
dreamer58093
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion