A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Death of boyfriend and ex crying to get back with him

Death of boyfriend and ex crying to get back with him

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Death of boyfriend and ex crying to get back with him

Postby dreamer58088 on May 11th, 2021, 11:29 pm

Dream: So I am at my house I get a call saying my bf died and I'm shook then my ex calls me out to meet I go out we keep changing locations to talk somewhat in a corner 3 places in total one of it has come in my dream before but haven't visited some society turquoise blue in color. So I tell the ex that I have people I know here let's go somewhere else.
So then he takes out a replica of my ring I used to wear which my boyfriend got he put a fake gold color ring that looked the same in his finger against the wall and asks me do u remember this?
I said yes and I was about to talk to him about him as he raises his hands and it felt like he was going to slap me so I stop and say that's why I am never sharing anything with you you were gonna slap me. He says no I was gonna kiss you. But it didn't feel right so I began to move away and walk off the other side. He follows and tells me to takes me to another location where I see one of my friend sitting but she doesn't see me but he sees her and turns away his bike saying is she ur friend someone u know so he turns away to another location and there he cries and asks me to be with him again. And I say no I won't ever be. You don't know what I am dealing with right now. He still keeps convincing and I again walk away he then blackmails me that I will rob this mart if you don't tell me about the ring or my current bf he then goes inside a mart and suts near a computer then I turn back and ehad inside call his name and he comes out and asks again. But I don't tell him anything and that situation ends I am at home again and it looked like I cried and mums friend she asks me if I cried and what happened I said nothing and make up an excuse. And then I work and try to distract my mind against mourning for my bf then at the end of the end I cry and try to call him to confirm and see a different display picture on WhatsApp I can't clearly see but can figure out two people with white and pink color background and I call him and it goes on calling only. And I again cry and the dream ends

Significant Life Events: During the dream I felt sad and frustrated
In real life no such bad feeling about relationship. A little work stress that's all and with the covid killing many, a little fear

Background: Age 26, female, indian currently a instructional designer

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: So my ex I stopped talking to him way back more than 3 years ago he did something really bad to me and I quit it it wasn't like a commitment like a friends with benefits thing and I used to ask him to reconsider coz I never really like that but he used to be very platonic and he tried to call me to apologize but I really dint want to have any contact with him so I blocked him and he doesn't know about my bf yet but I think he must be knowing and my friend and I talk normally. And mums friend we don't have any contact she was my friend's mum also so met her in my childhood mostly teen years a

Relationship Status: Dating

When And How Often: Today itself first time
dreamer58088
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion